söndag 27 september 2009

BLUE MONDAY: "Old Blush" in blue

Well,this is a blues from last monday, when I first only felt the blues after working the whole long weekend plus the monday, but there were no bluey pictures... Then I found this sweet, little flower of my rose:"Old Blush",and...

... magical things happends with blue vases and passifloras, "buddleja davídii"
and my lady in blue and...
...a bluey glassball.
Some information about this rose: it's a small china rose in pink colour, and the rose is also called "Parsons Pink China". The rose was introduced about 1793, or maybe earlier, and it is a historical rose, used in rosebreeding, as it has been a parent to many roses, for example the noisetteroses.
It smells delicious!
I grow my rose in a pot, but maybe,I will move it to the border this automne.

Have a great blue monday, and a nice week!

To see more Blue Monday stuff go to
SALLY

14 kommentarer:

AnnCharlotte sa...

Inte blå men väldigt vacker vacker passionsblomma. Har en sån blå glaskula men repen har gått sönder så den har fått flytta ner i en rabatt ifrån att ha hängt i ett äppelträd.
God fortsättning på veckan....

Anonym sa...

They may be from last Monday, but I guess I didn't see them. I love the the pink flower in the blue bottle.

gengen sa...

Wow they are lovely and thanks for sharing...Happy Blue Monday.

Unknown sa...

Love your vignette with the rose and the glass ball.

SmilingSally sa...

Beautiful touches of BLUE. I'm wishing you a delightful Blue Monday.

LV sa...

I enjoyed seeing all the colors on your post today. The blue vases and planters are very pretty. May you be blessed today and always.

Mary Bergfeld sa...

Your photos are lovely today. I love the pop of intense color your blue vase gives to the flowers. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

sweetbay sa...

I love your combination of blue vase and ball with the flowers. The passion flower is gorgeous and 'Old Blush' is one of my favorite roses. It does smell delicious - so fruity and sweet.

Inger sa...

Blått är alltid fräscht!

Margrethes hus og hage sa...

Så vakre bilder! Det er rene sommeren hos deg enda hva blomstring angår :)

Hilsen Margrethe

Shy sa...

You have a pretty garden, I love the flowers. Happy Blue Monday!

Thusnelda sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Thusnelda sa...

Har hatt problem med nettet, beklager. ville berre sei at du kan komponere bilder. FLOTT. Ha ein fin dag.

AnnA sa...

THANK'S for all nice comments! I've been busy this week, and not being around in other blogs.
TACK för alla trevliga kommentarer!
Ha nu ett trevligt slut på veckan!/Have a nice weekend!/
AnnA